Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Red white and blue: all year long!

Usually when people hear the words "red, white, and blue" they think of things such as: America, American, freedom, USA, American flag, Fourth of July, etc.* Yes, I do think of that sometimes--mostly around Independence Day time--but USUALLY I think of RETRO!
Yes, retro! Old Americana and cute pin-up style.
Pinned in the blog are pictures of my favorite outfit! It features:
1. Peter Pan collared blouse (layered under sweater; Nordstrom summer 2012)
2. Umbrella graphic striped sweater (Forever 21 fall 2011)
3. Navy blazer (Abercrombie & Fitch summer 2012)
4. Royal blue jeans (Gap summer 2012)
5. Red ballet flats (Old Navy fall 2012)
6. Vintage Dooney & Bourke satchel

So don't be afraid to try red white and blue this winter... Or any season!

Stay pretty!
- R

* not based on scientific statistics of any kind.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bonjour! My name is Reilly. I like foxes, photography, and fashion. I aspire to be a creative stylist and I hope to attend FIDM and get a degree in visual communications.I like writing books. I can speak French sort of. I want to go to London and Paris really badly. And New York. I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl. Welcome to my life of dizzying couture and craziness.